4. Licenses & Certifications

If you do business within a city’s limits in New Mexico you must obtain a business license from that municipality. If you are located in the county outside of city limits you do not have to obtain a business license. Specific types of industries may also require additional licenses and certifications on both a state, county and municipal level (ex: food and/or alcohol service).

Check with the City of Aztec, City of Bloomfield, or the City of Farmington if you are within any of their city limits.