- Four lane, high speed highway connecting the Four Corners to I40 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Starts in Bernalillo, New Mexico (just north of Albuquerque) and ends in Montrose, Colorado.
- Passes through the Four Corners’ cities of Bloomfield and Aztec in San Juan County, New Mexico and Durango, Colorado.
- Starts in Teec Nos Pos, Arizona (just across the northwestern New Mexico boarder) and ends in Nags Head, North Carolina.
- Passes through the New Mexico cities of Bloomfield, Farmington, Blanco (all in San Juan County) and Taos.
- Passes through Memphis, Tennessee and Lexington and Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Starts in Gallup, New Mexico and ends in Monticello, Utah.
- Intersects with I40 in Gallup and US 64 in San Juan County at Shiprock, New Mexico.
View Larger Map